About the Collies

Brighton the Rough Collie (registered name Overland Sage Brighton) was born on July 24, 2011 at Overland Collies near Cleveland, OH. His Dam is Ch. Overland Lyrically "Lira" and Sire is Ch. Overland Hidden Agenda "Travis". He came home to Biru and Patric on September 17, 2011 at exactly 8 weeks old.

Coda the Border Collie (registered name Desertshore Silver Sage Grand Finale) was born on Christmas Day, 2011, at DesertShore Border Collies in Phoenix, AZ. His Dam is HSAs Desertshore Wilde Irish Charm "Gigit" and Sire is BIS Int Ch Am GCH Wildblue Tartan Sett AOM "Sniper". He and all his littermates were born with a very unique silver/blue coat. He came home to Biru and Patric on February 22, 2012 at 8 weeks and 3 days old.

To learn more about us, check out our "About Us" post!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

About Us

Brighton

I was born on 7/24/2011 at Overland Collies in Chagrin Falls, OH.  My mother is Lyrically and father is Hidden Agenda.  On 9/17/2011, my human mommy and daddy picked me up and my home is now in Columbus, OH.  This blog chronicles my adventures and mischief!

Hidden Agenda

Lyrically



Me and my brothers (I'm on the left!)

Me at 6 weeks old!

Coda

I was born on Christmas Day, 2011 at DesertShore Border Collies in Phoenix, AZ.  My mother is Gigit and father is Sniper.  On 2/22/12, I went on an airplane ride all by myself and then my human mommy and daddy picked me up from the airport!  My home is now in Columbus, OH.  This blog chronicles my adventures and mischief!


Gigit
Sniper


Me at 5 weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment